Keeping You Safe
Your safety while staying or eating with us is our number one priority. These are just some of the key measures we take to ensure your safety and that of our staff:
- If you are feeling under the weather, please don’t come to the hotel.
- Our staff are asked not to come to work should they feel unwell and they are all temperature checked on arrival.
- We must politely request that all guests wear face coverings whilst on our premises in all public areas and to only remove your mask when sitting at a table to eat or drink.
- We have designated staff members who clean all touch points on a regular basis throughout the hotel and the Kitchen Café.
Staying with Us
- Guests receive a pre-arrival email explaining all the procedures for checking in and out of the hotel, to ensure social distancing is observed at all times.
- When each residential guest leaves, we clean and housekeep their room thoroughly and we then ‘fog’ it and seal it with a door seal to await the next guest’s arrival.
- For your and their protection, contact with our staff is kept to an absolute minimum and they are well trained in any interaction with guests.
Eating with Us
- Menus are only available on a single use basis, digitally or cleaned in between use and contact with your server is kept to an absolute minimum at all times.
- All the tables in the Kitchen Café are a suitable distance apart.
- Our chefs and kitchen have introduced even stricter health, hygiene and safety measures than usual.
- Please not that to conform with current government guidelines, we are only able to take tables of 6 guests outside and only 1 household with a support bubble inside.
- We respectfully ask that all guests arrive promptly at their reservation time (reservations apply to evening dining only).
GET IN TOUCH