Stay With Us
Your safety while staying with us is our number one priority. These are just some of the key measures we are taking to ensure your safety and that of our staff:
- If you are feeling under the weather, please don’t come to the hotel.
- Our staff are asked not to come to work should they not feel well and they are all temperature checked on arrival at work.
- When each guest leaves, we clean and housekeep their room thoroughly and we then ‘fog’ it and seal it with a door seal to await the next guest’s arrival.
- Please note that if you are staying for more than one night, your room will not be serviced. If you require extra towels, more tea or coffee, or anything else please ask Reception who will leave it outside your door.
- We have designated staff members who clean all touch points on a regular basis throughout the hotel and restaurant.
- Our chefs and kitchens have introduced even stricter health, hygiene and safety measures than usual.
- All our restaurant tables are distanced appropriately.
- Guests receive a pre-arrival email explaining all the procedures for checking in and out of the hotel, to ensure social distancing is observed at all times.
- Menus are only available on a single use basis, digitally or displayed on blackboards.
- For your and their protection, contact with our staff is kept to an absolute minimum and they are well trained in any interaction with guests.
- Our bar and Pizza Potting Shed will close by 10pm. We ask that all guests retire to their bedrooms by this time.
- We must politely request that all guests wear face coverings whilst on our premises in all public areas and to only remove your mask when sitting at a table to eat or drink.
From time to time we have some rather special last minute rates, so keep an eye on our late availability page to see what’s on offer.
10% off when you book direct
Sign up to our Insider Club and receive 10% off our published B&B rates when you book direct, now and always.
All our rooms are named after pseudonyms of some of the members of The Honourable Order of Little Bedlam – and several of them are dog friendly.
Get in Touch