Terms & Conditions
Dining Reservations from 12th April to 16th May
- Table reservations are available from 12-8.30pm daily.
- Meals will be served in an open-sided, heated, marquee on our restaurant terrace overlooking the Beaulieu River or on outside tables in the garden.
- We are not taking table reservations for drinks only. There will be a number of other outside tables available for guests who would like a drink without a table meal. These are available on a first come, first served basis.
- The maximum seating time for any booking will be 2 hours.
- Under current regulations the maximum table size for mixed households is 6 people. For 2 households it is 10 people.
- The maximum size of table you can book online is for 6 people. If you would like a larger table please call us on 01590 616253
- Should you fail to arrive for your reservation we assume you are a ‘No Show’ and reserve the right to charge £10 per person to the credit card provided at time of booking. This is not something we like doing but we found that during the summer last year people were booking tables at different locations and not cancelling the venues that they decided not to go to, thus depriving other guests of the opportunity to take their tables.
- Should you be running late please call 01590 616253 and we will try and hold your table for you. Regrettably we will have to shorten the 2 hour booking time accordingly.